Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Fan Forum!

JillFrischmannJillFrischmann Posts: 396
edited January 2014 in General
Thanks for joining the new Kevin Harvick Fan Forum! This is your place to chat racing, NASCAR and all things Kevin Harvick. We hope that you enjoy the new message board format.
Post edited by JillFrischmann on
·

Comments

• Glad to be here! It's nice to have a place to come to to talk about everything going on with Kevin. It looks great here and I'll be on here quite a bit.
    ·
  • Woo Hoo!!! #4forthewin
    ·
  • etforkhetforkh Posts: 517
    Here I am, looking forward to getting it all figured out & the 2014 season #4thewin
    ·
  • Welcome Cindy and etforkh. Look forward to talking with you in the near future.
    ·
  • Go KH in '14 #4thewin
    ·
  • Welcome SHR4FAN! Look forward to talking to you.
    ·
  • Does anyone know how the Fan club meet and greets at the tracks are going to work this year? Do we have to sign up on here to attend or just show up? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    ·
  • cwwhitt said:
    Does anyone know how the Fan club meet and greets at the tracks are going to work this year? Do we have to sign up on here to attend or just show up? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    That's a very good question. I'm not sure of the answer myself but maybe Jill will know. I figure more information on that will be released to us in the near future.
    ·
  • Hey cwwhitt! We will be inviting all fan club members to join the private Fan Club Forum later today. You'll find all of the at-track meet & greet information there. We'll also have that information in the welcome kits that will be shipping shortly. Thanks! Jill
    cwwhitt said:
    Does anyone know how the Fan club meet and greets at the tracks are going to work this year? Do we have to sign up on here to attend or just show up? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    ·
  • Champ_4_Champ_4_ Posts: 124
    It looks really nice!! :)
    ·
  • I hope at the meet and greets Kevin will be signing
    ·
  • Love the new look! Ready for a GREAT season! #4thewin
    ·
  • This place is going to be a lot of fun. I look forward to meet other Harvick fans.
    ·
  • Cool site but will take getting use to. Go 4 team and kick some butt.
    ·
    I have two questions for you Jill... Are you the only person who will be able to start threads? Or am I not seeing a button for that? and Are there any editing tools? I saw the button that said "edit", clicked it, and it disappeared - I need my spell check!! :) Thanks!!! :)
    ·
  • TommyZ_4TommyZ_4 Posts: 164
    I made it! Woot! Welcome all...is it Daytona yet? :)
    ·
  • Very nice update! I do like the new interface just will need to get used to it.
    ·
  • TJ80TJ80 Posts: 1
    Nice! Feels good to be back here.
    ·
  • Are there ways to post photos or create groups like on the old site?
    ·
  • Woah...talk about going backwards with the technology :/
    ·
  • Just click on General above the threads and it opens up for you to post your own discussions.
    Champ_4_ said:
    I have two questions for you Jill... Are you the only person who will be able to start threads? Or am I not seeing a button for that? and Are there any editing tools? I saw the button that said "edit", clicked it, and it disappeared - I need my spell check!! :) Thanks!!! :)
    ·
  • BDay4FanBDay4Fan Posts: 766
    New site looks great! Awesome job!
    ·
  • Not going backwards, just simplifying things.
    Gofordrew said:
    Woah...talk about going backwards with the technology :/
    ·
  • Also, once you've posted a comment you can click on the tool icon in the upper right hand corner and it will give you the option to edit or delete the comment you posted. Hope that helps.
    Champ_4_ said:
    ·
  • It's pretty easy to navigate here. Welcome to all the others that's joined here.
    ·
  • Glad to be hear, after having beers at Daytona with Kevin with my wife who is tealjaguar on this site I became a bigger fan
    ·
  • Glad to be hear, after having beers at Daytona with Kevin with my wife who is tealjaguar on this site I became a bigger fan
    That's good stuff! Great experience for you and your wife I'm sure.
    ·
    Just click on General above the threads and it opens up for you to post your own discussions.
    Champ_4_ said:
    Thanks, Cindy!! :)
    ·
  • tombotombo Posts: 376
    im here but the other one was 500% better..
    ·
  • This is going to take some getting use to
    ·